Thoughts and a request

First, off, I need help from my loyal blogging buddies here. In yesterday's post I accidentally posted my personal email address [I've since corrected it] But if you could do me a favor and write me at mstraubblog@hotmail.com, I'd appreciate it. It helps keep my work life and real life separate and keeps my inbox a little cleaner. Thanks.
And don't worry, those who emailed me at home, you were just doing what I told you to.
In fact, I will reward one lucky reader with a quick mailbag answer. Football stuff tommorow after I check on injuries and such.

I was asked if Devan Bailey is really going to be pushed out of the lineup by a gentleman named Matt, who obviously is brilliant judging by that name!
While I have to preface this by saying the usual "I'll know more later in camp", etc., I will say that I think the freshmen will be more complimentary types. Coach Howie Dickenman has said that he expects them to contribute, but I can't imagine Bailey not getting the bulk of the minutes, especially with so many vets around him.
He has, as I was asked, reworked his shot [you probably read that from me!] and I expect him to be more of a dual threat on offense this year, especially with defenses keying on Shemik Thompson and Ken Horton.
As for my top six in minutes: Shemik, Ken Horton, Robby Ptacek, Joe Efese, and Vince Rosario.
But I reserve the right to change my mind about all of this in the next three weeks.
Good night kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment