Triumphant return!

Ok, I'm really back. I'm sooooooooooo sorry to have missed my blog duties last week. We're exceptionally short-handed at work and I've been trying to help do a million different things.
I promise to be a good little blogger as time allows.
First off, we WILL BE LIVE BLOGGING THE GAME SATURDAY. So if you can't make it to Arute, come here.
Not much to report from practice this week. A couple of guys questionable, the biggest name being Nate Pagan, but the big news is that Josue Paul is not only eligible to return this week, but will in fact play.
Coach McInerney wasn't sure today how much he'd use him yet. I'd expect to see him return some kicks and play in some 4-wide sets, but I think Richie Martin will still be the main offensive threat, at least in the passing game.
The big theme this week is avoiding the dog days. We're past the time where the season is young and exciting, but still a ways from the stretch drive, where a title is in sight.
How the Blue Devils survive this stage will be key. They are already farther along than I thought they'd be, so let's see what happens.
More throughout the week I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment