Live chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I mentioned we're doing a live chat?
Well guess what? Now I have details!
We're going to aim for Tuesday at 2 p.m.
To get there, go here:
http://bradcarrollgameday.blogspot.com/2011/01/gameday-live-live-chat-tuesday.html

Thanks to Executive Sports Editor (and fellow Jets fan) Brad Carroll for making it happen, and for you guys for always showing enough interest to make this worth doing. Brad and I were shocked at how many people chimed in last time, and I'd love to get an even bigger response.
Anything CCSU sports related is on the table. Obviously it's now the heart of hoops season, but football, baseball, soccer, whatever you want you want to talk about is fine with me. Even if you want to know about me or the business. Let's try and keep it CCSUish, however. No one cares what I think about the Red Sox rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment