HOUSEKEEPING STUFF

1) The NEC hasn't made it official, but I can't come up with a scenario where the women miss the NEC tournament. And I had help trying tonight.

2) Blogging might be spotty for the next couple of days, I have over a million stories to write. Ok, only 500,000. So check NewBritainHerald.com starting Wed. night/Thursday morning for the onslaught.

This is a HUGE week for both basketball teams, culminating in the madness that will be Saturday, which is also Herald Day. And you thought Senior Day was fun!

I'll be coming out of an egg at halftime of the men's game at midcourt. Ok, that's not even a little true, but Saturday should still be fun. And hey, if anyone's reading this at Central, if you can raise enough money for charity, sure, I'll jump out of an egg.

For now, I leave you with this thought: You shouldn't need a special day on the calendar to remember to tell people you love them. We were all reminded pretty recently that you never know when you might lose the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment