Injury update, plus a reminder about the blog

First, and I know I'll get ripped for being a "homer," but I have to thank Central for not being difficult about injuries, like what my friends on the UConn [and Big East as a whole] beat are going through. They don't break the privacy laws that are in place and they don't get into legal matters, which sometimes makes my job more difficult, but I understand both those points. But what they can tell me, they do, which I appreciate.
So I tell you that to tell you this. Senior DE Dominick Tomanelli is questionable for Saturday, though coach Jeff McInerney said yesterday he was "doing better". Everyone else that played last week is a go as of today.
If anything changes, I'll post it here before the game (or early into it, depending on when I can post things). Which leads to this shameless plug for the blog, which I'll be updating throughout the game. I probably won't post as much as I did for the UNH game since I expect Saturday's game to be ugly early, but I'll keep you updated.
The game is on ESPN Radio 1410 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment