One more for today

Below is a long, relevant post about the hoops schedule, and below that are some timely football thoughts. In this post I just thought I'd pass along something quirky.
If you know me, you know I'm a big uniform junkie. I love reading about teams getting new uniforms, alternates, etc. And I obsesses over little details. I've long been opposed, for instance, to Central adding too much black to their color scheme, since they are the Blue Devils and all.
Anyway, I'm a big reader of Paul Lukas' "Uni watch" blog. From that amazing site, I give you a nugget about a CCSU opponent.
These are Youngstown State's new threads. I assume the reds they'll be wearing next week against CCSU are similar, but I will fish for photos.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4092/4969728253_1ed4576e49_o.png

By the way, along those lines: Since I still feel bad about ripping Central for having the logo on the hoops floor facing the wrong way and then not mentioning that they fixed it, I want to get a jump on mentioning that I saw the remodeled front entrance of Detrick today, and it looks great. A little touch, but it adds a bit of a modern feel to the building, which is nice since no one seems to like my "pushing the history" idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment