little clarification and some thoughts

and an update.

1) In that Wagner preview I wrote, Tristan was talking about getting used to playing big teams, as in, players that are tall, not big programs like UMass.

Next year I'd like to see a game or two on the agenda like that, but I'm glad they avoided some this year since there's so many freshman.

2) I'm going to Brooklyn tomorrow, I agree it's a huge game. Can't say must win because I believe the goal for this year is the 6th or 7th spot, which can be achieved without this one, but a win at SFNY sure would help. The players and coaches I'm sure are thinking about first place, so getting this one will be huge for them in that regard.

3) When I'm down in Brooklyn I'll try and get more in-depth info on Simmons' injury woes. I haven't heard anything encouraging. Though the play of Tamir and Marcus (who had seven rebounds last night) helped. If Tamir can get around 10 boards and not commit a turnover, that's huge. And if Palmer can start to add some consistent rebounding to his game, he'll be a player sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment