A couple quickies

1) J.J., thanks for the kind words, even if they're probably crazy. :)
I do think you should want a new arena, it's the expectations of one or the apparent belief that the money is there and not being spent by the athletic dept. that I was arguing with. Heck, I'd love one too. My only other point was that CCSU has done fine without one as recently as last March, and the sky isn't falling.

2) For my money, Howie is the best coach in the region, and that has a lot to do with why the Devils have done so well with less than great facilities and a low budget. Someday he'll be gone (my hunch is after this next recruiting class is seniors, which is 5 years from now, but that's a total guess), and that hire will be the 2nd biggest in the program's D-I history. They'll need another coach who can find those diamonds in the rough and coach them so hard and so well.

3) I also think Moore will do a nice job, but, and I say this having never met the man so I might be dead wrong, I get the impression he won't be at QU long.

1 comment:

  1. I have always been a huge fan of Patric Sellars (UCONN Asst) and Anthony Latina (SHU Asst) great guys.... Bring em back to Hard Hittin' NB when Howie decides do pack it in.

    ReplyDelete