Catching up

I've been a bad boy being off the blog for a couple of days, but rest assured it's not because I was taking it easy. I've been working on your basketball previews, which are bigger than we've ever done before, so they've taken a lot of effort.

First off, the soccer teams. What a great job by the men. Perhaps what the NEC did was the best thing to ever happen to the Blue Devils. It clearly inspired them. Whatever got them there, they deserve tons of credit for not laying down when they appeared done earlier this year.

The women lost a game that could have paid big dividends on Sunday, but don't appear down. I talked to Mick D'Arcy today (and I'll do more tomorrow to get ready for the NEC preview) and the Blue Devils seem focused and just fine about going to Monmouth. It will be tough, but they can definitely win two games there.

I'll have plenty on the football team next week, just a brief Gameday this week. The Blue Devils have to be ready to Saturday, they certainly don't want to head to Albany on a down note, but this is a house money kind of day.

This is the best time of year, with tourneys going on and hoops getting ready to go. I'll try and blog as much as I can, but make sure to check the paper this week, you'll see me (and your Devils) all over the place.

1 comment:

  1. more people should care about Central sports-- not the Herald's fault..guess CCSU does not put out a big enough buffet for the m edia freeloaders to attend events.

    ReplyDelete