Styles make fights

And there won't be a better clash of styles than on Saturday in Cambridge. Central's big tough defense against a team in Harvard that scored more than 40 goals this season. The Crimson's top two players combined to score more goals than CCSU did this year.

Still, I kind of have a hunch that Central has a chance. The defense is solid, and their will is something to behold. I keep saying it, but it bares repeating. This team was dead. It has no business being here. After the way its heart was ripped out on top of a bad start?

But don't tell the Blue Devils that. They're here, and they truly think they can win. It says here that they do, in PK's. What the heck? I hear Tulsa's lovely in the winter.

I'm taking a day off on Friday and heading up to Boston early to see some old college friends, but I'll be with the Devils in Cambridge on Saturday. I'll catch up with you all when I get home Sat. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment