Bigblue

Ok, one last try on making what I'm saying clear, then I'm letting it go if it doesn't work.

We're not talking about playing someone based on geography, at least I'm not. What I'm talking about is why sometimes a kid will get mentioned in an interview somewhere.

As for growing the pub of the program, which is the main goal right now: Blue, the fans who just care about winning and go to the games because they care about NEC titles are already at Arute and making road trips. The market that can be drawn from is the people who like to hear about kids they know. That's why the local kids are often mentioned.

Again, not saying they play because they're from the area. That's a different deal, and no coach would do that. But, as someone who deals with readers and fans on a daily basis and has done so for years, I can tell with 100 percent certainty that there are more fans like the ones I mentioned than there are the "just win baby" types.

No comments:

Post a Comment