Weekend schedule

Ok, here's what I have lined up for you my faithful readers.

Friday's paper: A standard notes column type thing.
Saturday's paper: CCSU's women's soccer game, plus a preview of the football game.
Sunday's paper: I'll be on the CCSU sideline for the Albany game, so I'll come back with complete coverage. Be sure to check it out. It's a big trip, but I'm counting on enough interest from you guys to make it worth it for me. And plus, I get to be outside on a nice day watching football, so I can't complain.

Anyway, that's the setup as it stands. Until then, enjoy the start of the NHL season on Thursday. I'll leave you with a note that only a geek like me would care about: there's new unis coming for one of the Devils' winter teams. I haven't seen them yet, so I'll pass along more when I do.

Oh, and 1 more nugget: The Blue Devil run is next week. Hoops is here!

1 comment:

  1. Matt,

    Great coverage! But if you are going to pimp a non-CCSU sporting event for Thursday night, why not mention Dodgers-Phillies game 1? Is baseball over when the Red Sox lose ;) Go Dodgers!

    In my mind, the NHL died when it left Hartford. I do miss the Whale :(

    ReplyDelete