Hope you check everything out

Had a little notebook thing on the play calling as promised this week, and the game preview will be in Saturday's paper.

Mostly the same lineup as last week. No word on the QBs, but my guess is he's leaning towards using both of them again. When I spoke with Mac he was definitely still considering abandoning the "naming a starter by NEC play" plan.

We'll see. As for the game itself, I can sense a shootout coming. Can Central run with a team with very good receivers? We'll find out. Next week is at Albany, but I promise the Blue Devils are not looking ahead.

Question of the day: I'm considering doing a piece where I basically spend the week with the team and do a diary on their week of prep leading up to a game that would run as one long piece. Any interest in that?

1 comment:

  1. would love to see a piece on the team and the week of prep. Matt, please clarify what you meant when you said things would be unfolding in the near future and you would be writting about it. Anxiosly awaiting

    ReplyDelete