One quick NEC note

Please read my total breakdown of the last 24 hours you'll see below, I put a lot into it and I think you'll find some informative things there.
But I wanted to pass this along before I finally get some sleep: The Mount lost by 15 to Dayton tonight, trailing by 9 at the half in what was a competitive game until the 10-minute mark. If I'm right about Central being better, this could mean that the Blue Devils could make some noise out there. Also, Penn St. only beat Lehigh by 14.
Both of those teams will be better by the time Central plays them, but who knows? I'll say this: If Central were to win one of them, even if the team they beat ends up having a bad year in its league, it would certainly be enough to keep Central out of the now 2 play in games if it were to eventually win the NEC.
But, I'm getting about 30 games ahead of myself now.
Ok, bed time. You should have plenty to digest here. Thanks as always for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment