Quick update

Checking in from the women's game, which Central leads by eight early.
Want to give you a rundown on the next couple of days. I'll have what I think is going to be a really nice feature on Jeff Marino as well as the final football preview of the season. Of course, the game coverage itself.
We'll have the men's games Saturday and Monday as well. Hoping to try something extra for Monday's game, but let me see how things are looking.

In the meantime a quick men's note: Freshman De'Angelo Speech will miss two more games after what coach Howie Dickenman called a "team issue" then return later next week. I think that's the Monmouth game, I'll have to check when I get a chance.
Dickenman didn't give specifics, but said Speech's issue "wasn't serious" and that he is expected back after the Penn St. game.

1 comment:

  1. Matt,
    I am a long time Southington football fan, and noticed that about a month back you said you were going to write an article about P.J. Borawski. I watched the Albany game on television and saw that he had a game winning td. I also saw the box score of the Monmouth game, where he had the game tying td. I was just curious if you ware going to write that article, he deserves it, great kid.

    ReplyDelete