Checking in

Just wanted to pass along a couple of nuggets.
1) No injuries or absences to report for Saturday's football game. Can't remember if I passed that along.
2) We'll be at the women's game tonight, so check out all our coverage.
3) In the meantime, check out the interviews Brad and I shot on our web site. And thanks to the players who bared with us while we figured it all out. I think they came out well.
4) Of course we'll be at the men's game Saturday at Mohegan Sun. Will hope to blog from both basketball games at some point. But we'll have lots of stuff. Only injury I know of is Chris Baskerville, who coach Howie Dickenman told me last week "might" be out for a week or two, which, if my math is right, could leave him out for the first two games.
Will blog about injuries ASAP from the Arena.
Ok, football preview to write, so let me run. But I'll give you the gist: We find out what kind of coach Jeff McInerney is today.

1 comment:

  1. Love that NB herald is using YouTube for previews and recaps!

    ReplyDelete