A delay

I have LOTS to say about a wild Friday night in Detrick and what will be a crazy Saturday, but internet issues and tons of work to do required me to shelve those thoughts.
I'll try and get them all in before the game Saturday, but I might have to do a weekend wrapup type post later on.
For now I'll ask you to check the women's story out in the paper and the follow story to come, and remind you that you won't find more thorough coverage of the boys in blue (though I think they'll be in white Saturday since they wore blue last year at the Connecticut 6) anywhere than you will in the Herald. Game story will be in Sunday's paper, blog posts, follows when I can and a look at the Army game as well.
Long story short, keep it locked here, on our web site and in the paper for lots of Blue Devil stuff in the next 72 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment