Catching up

Hope everyone enjoyed the preview section in today's paper. Well, I don't care if you enjoyed it as long as you bought one! Ha, of course I'm kidding.
Huge thanks to Brad Carroll for making me look good by laying out the whole thing in a way that looks great. Hopefully the info in it (the stuff I wrote) is good, too.
Also thanks to Anthony Della Calce for picking up some of the work for me.
Brad and I filmed a bunch of interviews for the web site today with the local hoopsters, so check that out.

One mailbag today:
I was asked for a quick rundown on the ladies. Well check out the preview!
Ok ok, for now I'll give you the 3-sentence version.
Everyone (including Gabby Oglesby) is back. Central was picked 7th by the coaches, but that's too low in my opinion. A top 4 finish is the goal for the girls, who have good forward play from Kerrianne Dugan and Leanne Crockett and Justina Udenze in the post.
The season will come down to guard play. If Alexzandria Dowdy can run the point and they find a 2-guard, it should be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment